Assistant needed to help the Oregon Commission on Autism Spectrum Disorders
The Oregon Commission on Autism Disorders (OCASD) is in need of support for a variety of activities. This work will facilitate the smooth running commission meetings, projects, and communications with the commission and other outside entities. Other duties related to forwarding the mission and activities of the OCASD may be requested such as supporting the approval process for newly appointed commissioners, purchasing, organizing and the contracting process. This list is not comprehensive.
This contract period is from as soon as possible (June, 2017) to the end of the current fiscal year (June 30, 2017) and is annually renewable if agreeable to both parties.
- Announce Commission meetings to the public in a manner approved by the Commissioners.
- Prepare notes and minutes of Commission meetings
- Post approved minutes in a public location
- Communicate on with and on behalf of commissioners
- Arrange and organize activities of the Commission with approval from the Chair (or Co-Chairs).
- Arrange for refreshments for meetings
- Maintain subscriptions that enhance the work of the commission (phone usage or meetings from a distance)
- Other duties as assigned
Acceptance criteria: Specific details ensuring the desired outcome of each deliverable is achieved.
Payment will be invoiced on a monthly basis at the rate of $25.00/hour for 30 hours per month. Not to exceed $750.00 per month. This rate and total amount will be reviewed at the end of the current biennium.
Contract administrator will approve all deliverables and invoices for payment.
Please submit a resume and at least three reference to Pat Sublette no later than June 1, 2017.
Job posting closes on June 1st 2017.